I would say enrolling people in the conversation of “their money” is the most challenging part of what I do.
Let’s look at a few things we can do to change your mindset about money starting with the already, always conversation that so many of us generally can or say about the future.
- I don’t have enough money.
- I will never be able to retire because I work paycheck- to- paycheck.
- I have a retirement plan.
- I am young (Gen Y & Gen X) therefore; I have plenty of time.
- I am too old to make what I do count, (Baby Boomer) so why start now?
- I make money and I can’t take it with me so I am spending it all.
Just reading that makes my mind tired and creates a negative flow. Wouldn’t you agree?
Let’s try this again and this time with the mindset that everything you want and desire is possible.
- I live in abundance & prosperity.
- I am living my dream life and doing what I love.
- I have a lifetime income stream set up and have lowered my future taxation.
- Engaging in a plan when I was young & healthy provided me with abundance.
- I am young enough to make a difference in my future and I can create what I need.
- Planning for the unknown is the best decision I ever made.
Reading this changes the mind to energized and takes the “I can’t” to “I Can!”
As a society we need to begin looking at the idea that we can provide a legacy for our family members.
The passion behind this is to open the eyes of the majority and share with you simple ways to have that option in your life.
I am Purpose Driven For you.