Events for Thriving Business Women
We know the value of connecting and learning with like-minded, like-hearted women. Through our website, you can stay current with so many great personal and business development events happening in your area and virtually. Visit this events page frequently and see what looks like a good match for you.
Get the Word Out About Your Great Event
- This event has passed.
Thrive with Women’s Events & Retreats: One Day Seminar in FREMONT
April 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm PDT
Attention Women On a Mission:
Do you love to gather women together? Do you feel uplifted when you watch other women become inspired? Do you love working with your clients year after year, cultivating meaningful relationships with them and watching them grow? If that sounds like you, then it is time for you to host your own events and retreats for women!
It is time to MONETIZE YOUR PASSION. Add your own women’s events or retreats to your revenue streams. Attend this potent, one-day program and learn how to plan, produce and profit from your own women’s retreats or events. When you leave this special gathering, you will know:
- The questions to answer to create a memorable, uplifting, value-packed and profitable event that is unique to you and your brand
- How to identify the ideal values you want to reflect in every aspect of the event to make it special and successful
- The five key principles to follow with each event to ensure an incredible experience for all your participants that will keep them coming back time after time
- The critical behind-the-scenes elements to put in place before, during and after your retreat to ensure a successful and seamlessly executed event
- The best practices to put in place to make sure every attendee feels taken care of and included so she can, therefore, be fully present and engaged in your awesome retreat or event
This EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY PROMISES to SHORTCUT your learning curve to retreat success.
Upcoming One Day Seminars:
SCHEDULE: Arrive at 9:30 a.m.
We begin promptly at 10AM and go until 4:30PM.
Lunch at 1pm, bring your lunch or catch a bite in the area.