When is enough really enough for you? What has to happen for you to say, “Okay! I’ll do it!” Are you the kind of person who needs a BIG push from the Universe to claim the life you deserve? Or will you have to hit ground zero to realize how unfulfilled you are, how much you really want something different, even if you can’t identify what it is?
I’ve been there. One critical point in my life. Let’s not forget the mind chatter that sabotages you, so that you’re soooo concerned about what others will say and think that you won’t follow your heart’s calling?
OR, here’s a good one…are you negotiating and convincing yourself you’ll have time after you… (you fill in the blank).
My turning point was hitting ground zero emotionally and spiritually.
I couldn’t convince myself to take another step. I couldn’t muster the flow of energy it took to live a life out of alignment with my dreams. Emotionally, my counter-intentions were pulling me in two different directions, while spiritually, my fear and sabotaging thoughts were draining my faith.
How do you say YES! to the whispers in your heart of the desire for a different life?
With knees knocking, teeth chattering, and tears streaming down your face, standing at the crossroads of a turning point, that’s how.
You ask yourself this question:
Do I stay the same, or do I take a different road?
When you decide to take a different road, you become your own turning point, slay your fears and here’s how to see beyond your present situation:
- Define what it is that you want. Don’t say you don’t know, because you do. You’re just afraid to say it.
- Mind your mindset about what you want. Specifically, what are your thoughts, patterns, and inner dialogue about what you want?
- Write down your fears, so you can read and see them in the light of day.
- Write an opposite reframing statement for each fearful thought.
- Stand in front of the mirror and look into your own eyes and talk to yourself the way you would talk to a friend who was in fear.
- Commit to doing one thing that would represent your first baby step toward your dream.
- Take inspired action on #6: listen within and follow what you hear.
- Start over with #1 and define your next step.
You’re in the middle of “your” life. Your goals, dreams, and desires are valid and need your unwavering attention—they depend on you. Once you decide… the entire Universe will support you.
All you have to do is decide to be your own turning point.
Much love & respect,