Because there is no simple “it” shoe this season that will make all your outfits look updated, this week let me introduce you to three more options and how to style them with clothes you may already have. In Part 1, I showcased how to wear Mary Janes, Ankle Booties, and Classic Pumps. This week, for Part 2, here are nine additional outfits that showcase three more shoe styles…Menswear-Inspired Oxfords, Sneakers and Tall Boots.
Three Ways to Wear Your Menswear-Inspired Oxfords
- Wear your oxford flats with skinny jeans rolled to the ankle, a feminine printed blouse and a long, loose cardigan.
- Wear your platform oxfords to work with an ankle trouser, white draped shirt tucked in the front and left long in the back. Add a moto leather jacket when you leave the office and head out for drinks.
- Wear your heeled oxfords with opaque tights, a wool flannel skirt and an argyle sweater. Earn extra style points by choosing a textured tight instead of a solid colored one.
Three Ways to Wear Your Sneakers
- Wear your lace up sneakers with a track pant and a ribbed crewneck sweater. Keep it from being too sporty by wearing a classic trench coat for your outerwear.
- Wear your felted sneaker slip-ons with a loose-fitting wool plaid ankle pant. Add a crisp white shirt and a draped double-face wool jacket.
- Wear your python embossed sneakers with a knee length leather skirt and an oversized chambray shirt. If weather permits, wear no show Peds; otherwise, pair with tights. Earn extra style points by wrapping a chunky wool multi-colored scarf around your neck.
Three Ways to Wear Your Tall Boots
- Wear your tall chunky-heeled boots over a thick legging. Add a long, oversized cable knit tunic sweater.
- Wear your over-the-knee tall boots with patterned hosiery and loose-fitting tie-neck dress.
- Wear riding boots over skinny jeans. Add a long sleeved plaid shirt and a quilted vest. Earn extra style points by swapping out the quilted vest for a faux fur vest.
Are you puzzled by all the shoe options this year? I’m here to help you. Shoot me an email, and we’ll fit all the fashion pieces together and create outstanding looks for you. firstname.lastname@example.org