Without precisely clear goals and objectives, your marketing campaign will not bring you the results you desire. How will you know if and how effective (or unsuccessful) your campaign was if you do not establish precise objectives you can measure? If you want to have a captivating campaign, you must think about how you will determine its success.
Bear in mind that approaches to your marketing goals should not be restricted to only one channel. Social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO) should be considered in your collective approach to help you take full advantage of the possibilities that are out there.
Here is a framework of the basic steps with some examples you can utilize in order to start preparing your Internet marketing campaign:
1. Determine Your Goals
What do you want to accomplish with your marketing campaign? What are the more senior goals you are striving to achieve? Your marketing objectives can concentrate on long or short term.
• Launch our brand on social media.
• Set up our website’s visibility.
2. Develop Precise Objectives for Each Goal
You will likely have several objectives for each goal. To be effective, you have to make certain you formulate SMART objectives:
• Specific – Determine precisely what your objective is.
• Measurable – Make sure the objective is quantifiable.
• Achievable – Is the objective realistic and can you reach it?
• Reasonable – Are the prospects realistic? Do you have the means to achieve it? Will you do it internally or will you outsource it?
• Tentative – Does your objective have a time frame? You need to include the time frame in your campaign.
• I want to gain 1,000 Facebook fans by the end of the month.
Follow these basic steps to get started on a successful marketing campaign.
Learn how to get more clients in Part 2!