Events for Thriving Business Women
We know the value of connecting and learning with like-minded, like-hearted women. Through our website, you can stay current with so many great personal and business development events happening in your area and virtually. Visit this events page frequently and see what looks like a good match for you.
Get the Word Out About Your Great Event
- This event has passed.
‘The Next Step In Video’ VIP Workshop – Larkspur
October 27 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm PDT$297
‘The Next Step In Video’ Workshop offers small groups (3-4) to join me for in-depth work on content, visuals and performance to create a two minute video you can be proud of.
Day 1: (Sunday, October 27th | Larkspur, CA) Preparation for the two minute video of your choice.
10:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Choose your CONTENT…
- a Tip
- a Story
- Service or Product Information
- your Pitch – who you are and what you do
- your Mission or whatever you would like to focus on and share as a video
We will work together on each aspect:
- Visuals (clothing color, background choice – we will be using a green screen)
- Your presentation (performance), working with the camera and connecting with your audience
- Individualized attention will be given to each member of the group
- The group setting will provide the opportunity to learn from one another and translate pointers for your own needs
Date TBA – We will follow up with a Zoom Call at a convenient time for everyone to check in on your progress and help with any issues you are facing as you continue to prepare for Day 2.
Day 2: Saturday, November 16th Video Recording | Location: Thriving Women in Business Center (SF, CA)
- This is your day to ‘be the talent’. I will be setting your lighting and recording you.
- Together you will have a final rehearsal and record with several takes to get your best one!
- Complete your two minute video you will be proud of because you have prepared and we have set the stage for your success!
This program with 2 days in person and a Zoom check-in is $297.
(secure your spot at this ‘special rate’ before prices increase January 2020)
Editing (the Separate Piece):
- I have a Video Editor I LOVE and have shared her name in workshops. She is well-priced and responsive and she will work on anything from…
- Stomach growl removal :-)
- Word flub replacement :-)
- Editing in any other footage you have taken yourself
- Providing the background of your choice from a photo you provide (we will be shooting with a green screen)
- Providing a start or end card
Self-Editing Option for iPhone & Mac Users:
- You have the app iMovie on iPhones and on Macs and it is a GREAT Editor. Current iPhones allow for a green screen and the addition of any background you choose!
- I highly recommend Amy as a teacher at ‘The Villages’ Apple Store in Corte Madera if you would like to edit yourself!
- Or inquire at your local Apple Store.