TWIB Giving Is Uplifting Women All Over
Thriving Women in Business Giving gathers women together to uplift the lives of women and girls around the world. We are a giving group of women who hosts gatherings to raise money for education and entrepreneurship training for women and girls. We select four charities to support each year. We are also advocates for all women being philanthropists and community stewards, regardless of their wealth.
We invite you to JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
We are dedicated to the education and economic empowerment of women and girls in the developing world. Here are the projects we are currently supporting:
The Power of Love Women Entrepreneurs Program helps African women whose families have been impacted by AIDS/HIV. They provide business training and microloans so these women can financially support their families.
The Deaf Women’s Empowerment Group sponsored by TRIFC provides deaf women in Nepal with peer relationships and an income, creating hand-stitched greeting cards and reusable sanitary protection kits.
Sakhi provides basic education for girls in the slums of Mumbai, India on a shoestring budget. Our sponsorship dollars support their literacy and leadership program Girls Book Bank: Helping Slum Girls to Read and Lead.
Girl Up Initiative Uganda provides young women and girls from the slums with opportunities to succeed and thrive as leaders in their communities through holistic education and economic empowerment.
We invite you to get involved! Use your own good fortune and the power of collective giving to do good deeds that allow more women in our world to flourish. Connect with us to join and support our work.
EMAIL US: email@example.com
Join Our Circle
Community ~ Philanthropy ~ Impact
- Get to know our friendly, inspiring group of women
- Learn about projects to educate and empower women and girls in the developing world
- Combine your donated funds with ours to make more impact
- Decide with us exactly where and how our funds should be used
- Enjoy photos, videos, and reports sent to us by the projects we support, describing what your donations made possible
- Experience the community, camaraderie, and contribution made possible by your participation in the Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle.
You are welcome to attend our next gathering as a guest, and give any amount you are inspired to donate. 100% of your donation goes directly to the project you choose, and all donations are tax-deductible.