The TWIB Giving Circle Is Uplifting Women All Over
The Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle gathers women together to uplift the lives of women and girls around the world. We are a giving circle of women. Our circle hosts quarterly gatherings to raise money for education and entrepreneurship training for women and girls. We select four charities to support each year. We are also advocates for all women being philanthropists and community stewards, regardless of their wealth.
Interested in joining us?
Attend our next San Francisco Bay Area gathering
Interested in joining us?
We invite you to JOIN US for our next event.
Our circle is dedicated to the education and economic empowerment of women and girls in the developing world. Here are the projects we are currently supporting:
The Power of Love Women Entrepreneurs Program helps African women whose families have been impacted by AIDS/HIV. They provide business training and microloans so these women can financially support their families.
The Deaf Women’s Empowerment Group sponsored by TRIFC provides deaf women in Nepal with peer relationships and an income, creating hand-stitched greeting cards and reusable sanitary protection kits.
Sakhi provides basic education for girls in the slums of Mumbai, India on a shoestring budget. Our sponsorship dollars support their literacy and leadership program Girls Book Bank: Helping Slum Girls to Read and Lead.
Girl Up Initiative Uganda provides young women and girls from the slums with opportunities to succeed and thrive as leaders in their communities through holistic education and economic empowerment.
We invite you to get involved! Use your own good fortune and the power of collective giving to do good deeds that allow more women in our world to flourish. Connect with us to join our circle or support our work.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Circle
Community ~ Philanthropy ~ Impact
The Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle is based in San Francisco. We are currently accepting new members, and invite you to join us!
- Get to know our friendly, inspiring group of women
- Learn about projects to educate and empower women and girls in the developing world
- Combine your donated funds with ours to make more impact
- Decide with us exactly where and how our funds should be used
- Enjoy photos, videos, and reports sent to us by the projects we support, describing what your donations made possible
- Experience the community, camaraderie, and contribution made possible by your participation in the Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle.
You are welcome to attend our next gathering as a guest, and give any amount you are inspired to donate. 100% of your donation goes directly to the project you choose, and all donations are tax-deductible.
If you decide to join our circle, here are the requirements for membership:
- Align with our mission of supporting the education and economic empowerment of women and girls in the developing world.
- Attend our San Francisco Bay Area gatherings four times per year (occasional absences are understood).
- Commit to making an $83 donation each month. We can set up automatic payments to make this easy. 100% of your tax-deductible donation goes to the projects our circle selects.
- Participate in researching and evaluating potential recipients of our donations.
- Host or co-host a gathering every other year, including covering expenses with your own funds, funds you raise, or in-kind donations.
- Assist in occasional projects to support the giving circle as a whole.
We thank and celebrate our Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle members:
Dr. Beth Halbert
Anna L. Marks
Helen Miller Montana .
Maria Gloria Rando
The Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle Board invites you to join us!
Caterina Rando, TWIBGC Co-Founder & Board Chair
Brandy T Jones