Become a TWIBC Community Partner!
The Thriving Women in Business Magazine and website are here to serve women throughout the United States and beyond, to support them to thrive in their businesses with our outstanding business development content, personal development content, and many other resources.
In an effort to reach more women, we are partnering with women’s business groups, associations, co-work spaces, gathering places and events throughout the country to connect us to more of the women we seek to serve.
If you are connected to any of the above that you think would like to distribute our print magazine in exchange for several benefits, including: posting up to two events each month in our online calendar that includes a hotline to your site, then please email our Community Partner Liaison about the group you have in mind and we will send you our complete Community Partner information, or if you are clear that you would like to partner with us, please fill out our Community Partner Agreement.
TWIB Community Partners
In an effort to connect with more women in business, we are partnering with the following women’s business groups, associations, co-work spaces, gathering places and events throughout the country. You can find copies of Thriving Women in Business Magazine at the following locations that serve and support women entrepreneurs:
- Bay Area Business Express Network (BABEN)-Oakland, CA
- Beauteous360– San Jose, CA
- Connections– Santa Rosa, CA
- Hera Hub– San Diego/Mission Valley, CA
- Hera Hub– Sorrento Valley, CA
- Hera Hub– Carlsbad, CA
- Merrill Lynch Women Exchange- Ridgeland, MS
- One Roof Women– Venice Beach, CA
- Premier Networking Women– Manteca, CA
- Professional Women’s Network of the Monterey Peninsula– Seaside, CA
- Successful Women of the Central Valley– Modesto, CA
- Women Entrepreneurs of Southern Oregon (WESO)– Medford, OR
- Women in Business Mastermind – Ithica, NY
- Women of Wonder– Pleasant Hill, CA
- Women’s Business Council – Southwest (WBCS)- Arlington, TX
- Women’s Education and Leadership League (WELL)– Modesto, CA
- Women’s Wisdom– San Diego, CA
We are always looking for more partners! Please email our Community Partner Liaison if you have a group you think would be a great match.