This is a question that I love. It evokes many thoughts from the incredibly greedy to the thoughtful giving. When we put ourselves in a state of need we can block the greatness that can create abundance. Continue reading “Financial Abundance”
7 Tips for Enhancing Your Intuition
Hey goddess- Are you tapping into your intuition?
Why do some of us seem to have better intuition than others? Perhaps you believe that you lack intuition all together. Your mind is constantly giving you feedback. You’re either not receiving the message or you’re misinterpreting the signs because trust me, you will ALWAYS get an answer. When you’re uncertain about how to proceed, your intuition can provide valuable feedback if you take the time to tune in and listen to what it has to say.
It’s a mistake to only rely on logic when you have other tools at your disposal. Give your intuition a chance.
Learn to cultivate and use your intuition:
- Practice addressing and listening to your intuition. You probably already do this, just not at a sufficient level. When faced with multiple possibilities, give your intuition a chance to chime in. Start with little things. “Should I go to the movie with Sally or stay at home?” Ask yourself these types of questions as they come up in your life and notice the response you receive.
- Notice how your intuition communicates with you. It might be in the form of a verbal response. In many cases, you’ll get a feeling in your body that might take the form of a feeling in your stomach, chest, or head. It could reveal itself as a sense of calmness, knowing, or anxiety. You already experience these types of feelings. When faced with something you fear, your intuition is speaking to you. You already know how that feels. You also know when something feels “right.”
- Follow your intuition blindly in trivial matters. Show your intuition that you’re willing to listen. When faced with non-pressing matters, such as whether to have a cup of coffee or tea, just do what your intuition tells you. You might go for a joy ride and allow your intuition to choose all the turns. Pay attention to where you end up!
- Meditation helps. Your intuition might be talking to you, but you’re not getting the message. With everything else going on in your head, you might not even notice that your intuition is trying to communicate with you. Meditation can quiet the mind enough to notice what your intuition is saying.
- Spend time in a new environment. Your thoughts and feelings become habits that are partially dependent on your surroundings. You tend to think and feel a certain way at home. The same goes for work. Give your intuition room to maneuver by spending time someplace out of the ordinary for you. Time at the library, park, or coffee shop might open the lines of communication.
- Do something that engages your mind at a low level. Have you ever noticed that many of your best ideas come while taking a shower, driving down the highway, or coloring? It’s because your mind is partially occupied. You have to pay attention to what you’re doing, but your mind isn’t so engaged that it can’t wander a bit.
- Keep track of your results. In general, is your intuition providing helpful and accurate feedback? Notice the situations where the results are positive and those that are negative. You’ll be able to trust your intuition in more areas of your life over time.
It’s important to understand that your intuition is flawed. It’s flawed because of your fears and misconceptions. For example, you’ll never get a good vibe about spending time with someone new if you have social anxiety issues.
However, you already know a lot of things. And you already have a lot of life experience. The vast wisdom resulting from those two things is locked inside of you. Your intuition uses that information to guide you – if you’ll listen.
We all feel stuck once in a while. It can be frustrating and paralyze us from progressing in life and in business. It helps to have the tools at hand to get back in the swing of things and get moving again. Here are four techniques you can use to take yourself out of being stuck and move toward success with ease: Continue reading “How to Move Forward When You Feel Stuck”
10 easy breezy tips to get started building online influence with social media: Facebook Live
Those of you who may know me personally know that I am a Social Media Evangelist and a bit of an Audio- Visual geek! lol. well, I just made that up but the truth of the matter is I absolutely LOVE Facebook and I am currently immersing myself in Instagram as well. Both of these Social Media Platforms have a video function which is great news for business’s who would like to build their online visibility and influence.
Instagram currently lets you take or upload short videos up to 60 seconds long. This is great in and of itself but I see this as interesting opportunity to create a promotional buzz to promote longer videos and host video shows on FB live. I see both these platforms (both owned by Facebook coincidentally) really working together to support each other in social media marketing and influence building.
Today I wanted to give you just a couple tips on getting your FB Live Broadcast ready to go. Here are 10 easy breezy steps to get you started:
- Have a script or outline for your topic. I can’t stress this enough- I know we all think we can be impromptu but you are going to want to have at least a an outline to keep you on track to make sure you don’t wast any of your broadcast time. Try to have bulleted points or 3-5 “hot tips” that you can share and then talk about a little more in depth to expand.
- Ideally you should do a preliminary sound check and also check your lighting and surroundings on your camera so you can see how you look before shooting. This ensures quality picture that your audience will enjoy.
- Log into your Facebook account on your phone from your profile, business page or group depending on who you want to see your video.
- Touch the “Publish” icon to create your video post.
- Touch the “Live Video” icon.
- Write a super juicy title… (to see more tips please click link)
When you hear the word Bliss, do you ever have thoughts like these? “Bliss seems so out there. I just want to be happy,” or “I don’t want to be blissful. Then I won’t be as driven to achieve success, and I have so much more I want to do in life.” Even so, are you still intrigued by what having bliss in your business, relationships, and life might look like?
I recently asked a woman about her wealth accumulation plans. She was completely unenrolled in the topic. When I asked her why she replied,” I am not wealthy nor will I ever be!” I asked her “ How do you feel about your finances?” She completely opened up.
Does the word WEALTH frighten you? If so why?
I see WEALTH as an abundance in every area of life. We do gravitate to assume it only means the state of being rich; material prosperity.
Houses of wealth can be be found in your Health,Financial, Family or Love areas as an example.
I heard something today and it was mind blowing by Van Mueller. Did you know that our country has 323 million people in it and 162 million of them are on benefits, We have 50 million retirees and we had more workers in the year 2000 then there are right now! We are over $19.4 Trillion in debt and it will take EIGHT GENERATIONS to fix this.
Why do people get paid on Friday and by Monday morning they are BROKE? What is that thinking or lack of thinking?
If you saved one million dollars for your retirement today at 5% growth would you feel set for life?
Let’s look .
After taxes (apx 30%) You would have about $35,000 in annual income. Just about $3,000 in monthly income! If you were accustomed to making $8,000 monthly could you actually live on less than half of that? Let me answer for you. NO.
Back to the woman I started speaking about. She got it! Wealth is positive, Finance is positive. She needed a conversation that no one would have with her. You have untapped options and I can help. Why not have financial quality in your life. It’s not about putting your money at RISK, It’s about making sure it’s not volatile!
Choose Bliss: New Book Proves a Life of Enduring Joy & Contentment *IS* Possible. It’s a Paradigm Changer Critics Hail “Authentic & Powerful”
Masterfully crafted from the life, experiences and wisdom of Moneeka Sawyer, ‘Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment’ empowers readers to embrace the fact that bliss isn’t circumstantial, but is rather a constant state of being that anyone can thrive in. Through both deeply-personal vignettes and a host of practical exercises, Sawyer walks readers through learning how to never settle for “just good enough” and how creating true power and prosperity can be as easy as a few simple mindset shifts…
Mountain View, CA – Those who know Moneeka Sawyer often regard her as one of the happiest, most joyous and positive people they’ve ever met. It’s far from a front; Sawyer is truly blissful at all times and feels totally in control of every decision she makes.
It’s a unique yet totally transformative state of mind underpinned by a series of foundational “bliss practices” that anyone can deploy. In her new book, Sawyer explains how you too can be as happy and content as she is.
‘Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment’ will leave readers reveling in their new life steeped with opportunity, positivity and bliss that goes far and beyond being a buzzword. It’s a book about the power to choose, and how these choices can easily create a reality more blissful than anyone believed possible.
This book is about your power to choose. It is a paradigm changer that will transform your view of your life, the world around you, and what is truly possible. Filled with thought-provoking concepts, it will teach you simple bliss practices you can implement immediately and short exercises to integrate bliss into your life forever. The tools in this book have proven successful time and time again. So, from this day forward, you don’t have to settle for good enough.
“The issue is that most people fall into a state of complacency, creating a vicious circle where they live robotically and become frustrated when they’re seldom happy,” explains Sawyer. “My book and my entire philosophy will amplify anyone’s inner light and rekindle the love in their heart. After all, don’t we all deserve to live surrounded by bliss? Feeling happy, strong and free is so empowering that it’s almost hard to put into words. This book will help anyone identify the mental, physical and spiritual adversity that’s holding them back and then inspire them to emerge victorious into a life they have only ever dreamed of.”
Continuing, “I want people to remember that they have a choice about every single thought, movement and action they make in life. When you understand how to make each of these decisions with a continuing life of bliss as the goal, amazing things begin to happen. Just ask the people I’ve helped who have proven first-hand that my methods are rock-solid and proven.”
Since its release, the book has garnered a consistent string of five-star reviews. For example, H. Blanchard comments, “I’ve read a lot of self-help books and this one feels different – more authentic – because Moneeka shares her own life journey and how she overcame problems in a way that I could relate to. The main thing I will take away is that changes are not linear and you don’t have to take action A, then B, then C etc. you can have bliss now even though you haven’t worked your way through to Z yet. I also found that as I read she left cues for the forthcoming chapters that my subconscious started working on so that when I got to the chapter on that subject e.g. Gratitude, I had already started working it into my daily routine naturally.”
James R. Cichoracki adds, “Moneeka’s insights and her compelling stories (from her challenging childhood where she was relentlessly bullied to her hard choice a few years ago to not become a mother) demonstrate how deeply devoted she is to the amazing principles of choosing bliss no matter what her circumstances. I found myself underlining and making notes of things I want to incorporate into my life to live the joy-filled life that Moneeka clearly embodies every day. This book is full of gems!”
‘Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment’, from Silver Torch Publishing¸ is available now: http://amzn.to/2axqguL.
For more information and resources, visit the author’s official website: http://coreblisslife.com.
How do you define success? Externally or internally?
Surprisingly, it is really common to define success externally, for example, by comparing yourself to others, taking on someone else’s standards, or living up to others’ expectations of you.
When you define success externally, you may well minimize or sabotage any success you accomplish by feeling like you ‘should’ have done more, better, quicker – and on and on. It will rarely be fulfilling or feel like a personal victory because you are looking outwards instead of inwards. Continue reading “The Inner Game of Success”
Empathy is defined as “the quality of recognizing and understanding another person’s desires, beliefs, and emotions.” It’s one of the most valuable skills we can ever acquire. Empathy cultivates meaningful relationships, reduces discrimination and negative assumptions, encourages honest communication, and can help deter violence. Studies have found that highly empathetic people are more confident and sensitive, and they enjoy better physical and mental health. Often described as looking through another person’s eyes or standing in someone else’s shoes, empathy connects us human-to-human. Continue reading “Quiz: Do You Practice Empathy?”
This is part three in a three part series on sabotaging your own success. If you missed part two, you can read it here.
The “gung ho” vs. “comfort zone” conflict
Let’s face it; in order to be successful you do have to take a leap of faith and leave your comfort zone. Moving forward always involves some risk.
However what many people fail to realize is that staying stuck in your comfort zone also involves risk.